Upload documents for a claim
If you have filed a claim for mediation at TADM, use this service to upload supporting documents for your claim.
Down for scheduled maintenance
This eService will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 12am to 8am on 16 December 2018, and will not be available during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- This service is available 24 hours daily.
What you will need
You will need:
- Your case reference number. If you cannot recall your case reference number, log in to the claim filing eService and check your transaction history.
- For employer: company’s UEN.
- For employee: NRIC or FIN.
- Copies of your documents for uploading. Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
File formats and sizes
You can upload common file types such as:
- Images (e.g. .jpeg, .png, .gif)
- Word documents
The maximum file sizes are:
- Each file: 10MB
- Total size of the attachments: 25MB
Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.