Upload documents for a claim
If you have filed a claim for mediation at TADM, use this service to upload supporting documents for your claim.
What you will need
You will need:
- Your case reference number. If you cannot recall your case reference number, log in to the claim filing eService and check your transaction history.
- For employer: company’s UEN.
- For employee: NRIC or FIN.
- Copies of your documents for uploading. Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
File formats and sizes
You can upload common file types such as:
- Images (e.g. .jpeg, .png, .gif)
- Word documents
The maximum file sizes are:
- Each file: 10MB
- Total size of the attachments: 25MB
- This service is available 24 hours daily.