(For unions) File a claim for an Ordinary Branch member
For industrial unions to file a salary-related claim on behalf of an Ordinary Branch member.
- This service is available 24 hours daily.
- Sign up for CorpPass.
Things to note
|Who can file||Industrial unions, on behalf of a union member.|
|Registration fees for mediation||
Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.
You can pay by:
|How long it takes||
Within 3 working days of successful payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.
What claims are eligible
The union can file for a member’s salary-related claim, such as:
- Overtime pay
- Paid leave or sick leave
- Bonuses, commission or deductions
When to file
The union will need to file within this period:
- If the member is still employed by the company - within 1 year after the dispute arose.
- If the member has left the company - within 6 months of the last day of work.
Assigning users to log in with CorpPass
Your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:
- Log in to the CorpPass account.
- Go to the e-Service Access tab.
- Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
- Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of the company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to the identified authorised company representatives.
Check if you can access this service using CorpPass
- Log in to your CorpPass account.
- Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.
What you will need
To file, the union will need:
- Company’s contact details.
- Union official’s contact details.
- Union member’s personal and employment details. Include a copy of their employment contract if available.
- Brief description of dispute.
- Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.
Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.