Advisory – Beware of scams and phishing emails

Send us feedback if you receive any suspicious or inappropriate emails asking for your personal information. The email may not have been sent by TADM. Do not click on any link or open any attachments. Your feedback can help us fight against scammers – contact us immediately.

(For unions) File a claim for an Ordinary Branch member

For industrial unions to file a salary-related claim on behalf of an Ordinary Branch member.

  • This service is available 24 hours daily.
  • Sign up for CorpPass.

Things to note

Who can file Industrial unions, on behalf of a union member.
Registration fees for mediation
  • $10 if claiming $10,000 or less
  • $20 if the claim exceeds $10,000

Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.

Payment methods

You can pay by:

  • Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
  • eNETS via internet banking from Citibank, DBS, UOB, OCBC or Standard Chartered.
  • Please make payment within 3 days from the date of registration.
How long it takes

Within 3 working days of successful payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.

What claims are eligible

The union can file for a member’s salary-related claim, such as:

  • Salary
  • Overtime pay
  • Paid leave or sick leave
  • Bonuses, commission or deductions

When to file

The union will need to file within this period:

  • If the member is still employed by the company - within 1 year after the dispute arose.
  • If the member has left the company - within 6 months of the last day of work.

Assigning users to log in with CorpPass

Your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:

  1. Log in to the CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the e-Service Access tab.
  3. Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
  4. Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of the company’s eServices.
  5. Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to the identified authorised company representatives.

Check if you can access this service using CorpPass

To check:

  1. Log in to your CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.

What you will need

To file, the union will need:

  • Company’s contact details.
  • Union official’s contact details.
  • Union member’s personal and employment details. Include a copy of their employment contract if available.
  • Brief description of dispute.
  • Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.

User guide

Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.