(For unions) File a claim for a General Branch member
For trade unions to file a salary-related claim on behalf of a General Branch member.
Down for scheduled maintenance
This eService will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 12am to 8am on 16 December 2018, and will not be available during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- This service is available 24 hours daily.
- Sign up for CorpPass.
Things to note
|Who can file||Trade unions, on behalf of a union member.|
What claims are eligible
The union can file for a member’s salary-related claim, such as:
- Salary and other statutory employment benefits.
- Breach of terms of individual employment contracts.
- Retrenchment benefits.
- Re-employment disputes.
When to file
The union will need to file within this period:
- If the member is still employed by the company - within 1 year after the dispute arose.
- If the member has left the company - within 6 months of the last day of work.
Assigning users to log in with CorpPass
Your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:
- Log in to the CorpPass account.
- Go to the e-Service Access tab.
- Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
- Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of the company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to the identified authorised company representatives.
Check if you can access this service using CorpPass
- Log in to your CorpPass account.
- Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.
What you will need
To file, the union will need:
- Company’s contact details.
- Union official’s contact details.
- Union member’s personal and employment details. Include a copy of the union member’s employment contract, if available.
- Brief description of dispute.
Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.