Warning signAdvisory – Beware of scams and phishing emails

Send us feedback if you receive any suspicious or inappropriate emails asking for your personal information. The email may not have been sent by TADM. Do not click on any link or open any attachments. Your feedback can help us fight against scammers – contact us immediately.

From 1 Sep 2018, businesses can no longer use SingPass to access our selected eService, and must have CorpPass. Register for CorpPass now to avoid any last-minute rush and disruptions to your business.

(For unions) File a claim for a General Branch member

For trade unions to file a salary-related or wrongful dismissal claim on behalf of a General Branch member.

Things to note

Who can file

Trade unions, on behalf of a union member.

What claims are eligible

The union can file for a member’s salary-related and/or wrongful dismissal, such as:

  • Salary and other statutory employment benefits.
  • Breach of terms of individual employment contracts.
  • Retrenchment benefits.
  • Re-employment disputes.

When to file

The union will need to file within these periods for the following claims:

Nature of claim When to file a claim by
Salary-related claims
  • If the member is still employed by the company – within 1 year after the dispute arose.
  • If the member has left the company – within 6 months after the last day of work.
Wrongful dismissal claims
  • For non-maternity-related claims – within 1 month after the last day of employment
  • For maternity-related claims – within 2 months of the birth of the child

Assigning users to log in with CorpPass

Your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:

  1. Log in to the CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the e-Service Access tab.
  3. Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
  4. Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of the company’s eServices.
  5. Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to the identified authorised company representatives.

Check if you can access this service using CorpPass

To check:

  1. Log in to your CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices. If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.

What you will need

To file, the union will need:

  • Company’s contact details.
  • Union official’s contact details.
  • Union member’s personal and employment details. Include a copy of the union member’s employment contract, if available.
  • Brief description of the dispute.

User guide

Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.

  • This service is available 24 hours daily.
  • Sign up for CorpPass