Pay mediation fees
If you have filed a claim for mediation at TADM, use this service to pay the registration fees.
Down for scheduled maintenance
This eService will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 12am to 8am on 16 December 2018, and will not be available during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- This service is available 24 hours daily.
Things to note
|Registration fees for mediation||
Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.
You can pay by:
Note: If your case number is not found, please try again the following day after 8am.
What you will need
You will need:
- Your case reference number. If you cannot recall your case reference number, log in to the claim filing eService and check your transaction history.
- For employer: company’s UEN.
- For employee: NRIC or FIN.
- Internet banking user ID and PIN (for eNETS payment).
- Credit card or debit card details (for credit or debit card payment).
Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.