Make or manage an appointment
If you are an employee or self-employed person involved in an employment dispute, you can make an appointment with us to understand your options.
What you can use this service for
You can use this service to make, change or cancel an appointment if you:
- Have an employment or payment-related dispute and need advice on your options.
- Are unsure of your salary-related claim or are unable to file online.
Each advisory session can last up to 45 minutes depending on the complexity of your issue.
When to make an appointment
Depending on the nature of your claim, you should make an appointment well before the deadline for filing a claim. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for pre-ECT mediation as your claim will be time-barred.
|Nature of claim||When to file a claim by|
If you are approaching the deadline for filing a claim and are unable to secure an appointment, you may consider the following options:
What you will need
You will need:
- NRIC or FIN.
- Mobile number for contact information and SMS reminders.
- Email address of employee and employer
- Company Name/Job Title
- Any relevant information and supporting documents, such as your employment contract or key employment terms, termination letter and payslips.
Preparing for your appointment
For an effective advisory session, follow these tips:
- Be punctual.
- Keep an open mind to consider options available.
- As each advisory appointment is only allocated 45 minutes, come prepared with relevant information and supporting documents, such as your employment contract or key employment terms, salary payment records and termination letter or service contract (for ).
- Take ownership of your dispute and follow up on the options available to help you achieve closure.