Make or manage an appointment
Our advisory services for employees are by appointment only. Use this eService to make or manage your appointment at our two locations.
Have you checked your options?
You may have other options that can save you time. Answer a few questions to find out.
- This service is available 24 hours daily.
What you can use this service for
Use this service to:
- Make an appointment for advisory services
- Change or cancel an appointment
When to make an appointment
You can make an appointment if you:
- Have an employment dispute and need advice on your options.
- Are unsure of your salary-related claim or are unable to file online.
Each advisory session can last up to 45 minutes depending on the complexity of your issue.
What you will need
You will need:
- NRIC or FIN.
- Mobile number for contact information and SMS reminders.
Preparing for your appointment
For an effective advisory session, follow these tips:
- Be punctual.
- Keep an open mind to consider options available.
- Come prepared. To help us understand your situation, do bring along any relevant information and supporting documents, such as your employment contract or key employment terms, salary payment records and termination letter.
- Take ownership of your dispute and follow up on the options available to help you achieve closure.