Warning signAdvisory – Beware of scams and phishing emails

Send us feedback if you receive any suspicious or inappropriate emails asking for your personal information. The email may not have been sent by TADM. Do not click on any link or open any attachments. Your feedback can help us fight against scammers – contact us immediately.

From 1 Sep 2018, businesses can no longer use SingPass to access our selected eService, and must have CorpPass. Register for CorpPass now to avoid any last-minute rush and disruptions to your business.

(For employers) File a notice-pay claim for mediation

If you wish to recover notice pay from a former employee, first try to resolve the issue with them directly. If it cannot be resolved, use this service to file your claim for mediation.

Things to note

Who can file Company’s CorpPass user.
Registration fees for mediation
  • $10 if you are claiming $10,000 or less
  • $20 if your claim exceeds $10,000

Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.

Payment methods

You can pay by:

  • Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
  • eNETS via internet banking from Citibank, DBS, UOB, OCBC or Standard Chartered.
  • Please make payment within 3 days from the date of registration.
How long it takes

Within 3 working days of payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.

What claims are eligible

Employers can only claim for notice pay (also known as ‘salary in lieu of notice’). The employee must be covered under the Employment Act for you to claim.

When to file

You need to file within 6 months of the employee’s last day of employment.

Before you file

You should first attempt to recover the notice pay from your former employee. For example, by sending them a letter to recover the payment.

Give them a reasonable period to respond. If there is no response, you may then file your claim for mediation.

Assigning users to log in with CorpPass

Your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:

  1. Log in to the CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the e-Service Access tab.
  3. Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
  4. Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of the company’s eServices.
  5. Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to the identified authorised company representatives.

Check if you can access this service using CorpPass

To check:

  1. Log in to your CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.

What you will need

You will need:

  • Former employee’s details e.g. NRIC or FIN, contact details.
  • Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.

Supporting documents to upload:

  • Resignation or termination letter (where applicable), or proof of attempt to recover notice pay.
  • Key employment terms or employment contract.
  • Salary payment records for recent past few months.

User guide

Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.

  • This service is available 24 hours daily.
  • Sign up for CorpPass