(For employees) File a claim for mediation
If you are a non-union employee, use this service to file a salary-related claim for mediation.
Things to note
|Who can file||
All employees, except seafarers, domestic workers and public officers.
Note: If you are a union member, you should contact your union to help you file your claim.
|Registration fees for mediation||
Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.
You can pay by:
|How long it takes||
Within 3 working days of payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.
What claims are eligible
You can file for a salary-related claim such as:
- Overtime pay
- Paid leave or sick leave
- Bonuses, commission or deductions
When to file
You will need to file within this period:
- If you are still employed by the company - within 1 year after the dispute arose.
- If you have left the company - within 6 months of the last day of work.
What you will need
You will need:
- Company name, mailing address and contact number.
- Contact details, including email address.
- Employment dates, occupation and monthly salary.
- Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.
Supporting documents to upload:
- Employment contract or key employment terms.
- Other documents relevant to your claim e.g. CPF statement, salary payment records, termination letter.
If the company is under bankruptcy, judicial management or liquidation
If your company is already under bankruptcy, judicial management or liquidation, you cannot file the claim with us. You should file your claim directly with the Insolvency and Public Trustee's Office (IPTO) or the appointed judicial manager or liquidator.
If you are unsure, you can make an appointment for advice.
Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.