Advisory – Beware of scams and phishing emails

Send us feedback if you receive any suspicious or inappropriate emails asking for your personal information. The email may not have been sent by TADM. Do not click on any link or open any attachments. Your feedback can help us fight against scammers – contact us immediately.

(For employees) File a claim for mediation

If you are a non-union employee, use this service to file a salary-related claim for mediation.

File using SingPass

Things to note

Who can file

All employees, except seafarers, domestic workers and public officers.

Note: If you are a union member, you should contact your union to help you file your claim.

Registration fees for mediation
  • $10 if you are claiming $10,000 or less
  • $20 if your claim exceeds $10,000

Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.

Payment methods

You can pay by:

  • Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
  • eNETS via internet banking from Citibank, DBS, UOB, OCBC or Standard Chartered.
  • Please make payment within 3 days from the date of registration.
How long it takes

Within 3 working days of payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.

What claims are eligible

You can file for a salary-related claim such as:

  • Salary
  • Overtime pay
  • Paid leave or sick leave
  • Bonuses, commission or deductions

When to file

You will need to file within this period:

  • If you are still employed by the company - within 1 year after the dispute arose.
  • If you have left the company - within 6 months of the last day of work.

What you will need

You will need:

  • Company name, mailing address and contact number.
  • Contact details, including email address.
  • Employment dates, occupation and monthly salary.
  • Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.

Supporting documents to upload:

  • Employment contract or key employment terms.
  • Other documents relevant to your claim e.g. CPF statement, salary payment records, termination letter.

If the company is under bankruptcy, judicial management or liquidation

If your company is already under bankruptcy, judicial management or liquidation, you cannot file the claim with us. You should file your claim directly with the Insolvency and Public Trustee's Office (IPTO) or the appointed judicial manager or liquidator.

If you are unsure, you can make an appointment for advice.

User guide

Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.